Hillshire Brands (NYSE: HSH) today announced that its presentation at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York’s annual conference in Boca Raton will be broadcast live via the Internet at 12:45 p.m. CST on Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013.
The live webcast can be accessed at www.hillshirebrands.com and will feature Sean Connolly, president and chief executive officer, and Maria Henry, chief financial officer, Hillshire Brands, who will provide an update on the growth and strategic initiatives for the company.
For people who are unable to listen to the webcast live, the presentation will be available the same day at 3:00 p.m. CST in the Investor Relations section of the Hillshire Brands corporate Web site ( www.hillshirebrands.com) through the close of business on August 20, 2013.
About The Hillshire Brands CompanyThe Hillshire Brands Company (NYSE: HSH) is a leader in meat-centric food solutions for the retail and foodservice markets. The company generates nearly $4 billion in annual sales and has approximately 9,500 employees. Hillshire Brands’ portfolio includes iconic brands such as Jimmy Dean, Ball Park, Hillshire Farm, State Fair, Sara Lee frozen bakery and Chef Pierre pies, as well as artisanal brands Aidells and Gallo Salame. For more information on the company, please visit www.hillshirebrands.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV