GEI Consultants Providing Testing, Inspection At Wolf Creek Nuclear Construction Site
BOSTON, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GEI Consultants, Inc., one of the nation's leading geotechnical, environmental, water resources, and ecological science and engineering firms, is providing materials testing for a construction project at the Wolf Creek Nuclear Generating Station in Burlington, Kan.
GEI was hired by Bechtel Power to provide materials testing and on-site inspection of 30,000 linear feet of buried essential service water (ESW) piping that is being replaced. To support this project, GEI has opened a testing laboratory in Burlington. The project started in August of 2012 and is expected to be completed by December of 2014.
GEI has continually provided service and expertise to the nuclear power industry for nearly 40 years, and has completed more than 40 projects at 20 nuclear power sites.
About GEI Consultants, Inc.GEI's multi-disciplined team of engineers and scientists deliver integrated geotechnical, environmental, water resources and ecological solutions to diverse clientele nationwide. The firm has provided a broad range of consulting and engineering services on over 30,000 projects in 50 states and 22 countries. For more information, please visit the firm's web site at www.geiconsultants.com. SOURCE GEI Consultants, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV