BURLINGTON, Mass., Feb. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. (Nasdaq:LMAT) announced today that it will release its 2012 fourth quarter and full year financial results on February 26, 2013, after the close of the market. In conjunction with the release, a conference call will be hosted the same day at 5:00 PM ET. The call will be broadcast simultaneously over the internet.
Interested participants may listen to the live webcast at www.lemaitre.com/investor , or dial in at 800-901-5218 (+1-617-786-4511 for international callers), using passcode 42079143. A replay of the call will be available at www.lemaitre.com/investor .
During the call, LeMaitre Vascular's senior management will provide an overview of the 2012 fourth quarter and full year results, business highlights and company outlook.About LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. LeMaitre Vascular is a provider of devices and implants for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease, a condition that affects more than 20 million people worldwide. We sell vascular devices and implants to address the needs of our core customer, the vascular surgeon. Our principal executive offices are located at 63 Second Avenue, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803. Additional information can be found at http://www.lemaitre.com . The LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10015
CONTACT: LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. Investor Relations +1-781-221-2266 http://www.lemaitre.com http://www.lemaitre.com/investor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV