Greatbatch, Inc. (NYSE:GB) today announced that it will host a meeting for institutional investors and research analysts on Monday, March 18, 2013 from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET at the Millennium Broadway Hotel, New York, New York.
At this half day session, Greatbatch President and CEO, Thomas J. Hook and Senior Vice President and CFO, Michael Dinkins will discuss the company’s core business and how it is driving organic growth and financial performance. They will also provide a comprehensive review of Algostim, an innovative, internally developed spinal cord stimulation system which is nearing completion. In addition, 2013 financial guidance will be reviewed along with an outlook of long term growth prospects.
About Greatbatch, Inc.
Greatbatch, Inc. (NYSE: GB) provides top-quality technologies to
industries that depend on reliable, long-lasting performance through its
brands Greatbatch Medical, Electrochem and QiG Group. Greatbatch Medical
develops and manufactures critical medical device technologies for the
cardiac, neuromodulation, vascular and orthopaedic markets. Electrochem
designs and manufactures batteries for high-end niche applications in
the portable medical, energy, military, and other markets. The QiG Group
empowers the design and development of new medical devices for our core
markets. Additional information about the Company is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV