The Currency War, Part II
For those readers seeking to find some distinction/demarkation point between "mere" competitive devaluation and the "currency war" our governments tell us they are not planning on having, we appear to have it. Competitive devaluation represented the era where our governments drove their paper currencies to zero (in economic/mathematical terms).
The Currency War represents the final death-throes of these paper currencies: the interval of time that elapses from the time all this paper actually became worthless, and the inevitable "crisis of confidence" when the Chumps realize that all this paper is worthless.
One final warning. History also tells us that the final "crisis of confidence" that occurs when these paper currencies die is more often than not lightning quick. You go to sleep one night with "money" in your wallet, and you wake up the next morning with a pocket full of confetti.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV