The Conference Board Hosts "How Digital Is Changing The Customer Experience" Conference
NEW YORK, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On March 21-22, 2013, The Conference Board ( www.conference-board.org), the leading global, independent business membership and research association, will gather together C-suite executives from world class companies for its annual "Customer Experience Leadership" conference in the Westin New York at Grand Central hotel.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-conference-board-hosts-how-digital-is-changing-the-customer-experience-conference-191238151.html
Offering a glimpse at the value of the Conference Board and what is expected this year, two of the scheduled speakers, Kathleen Gowin, Account General Manager for Pitney Bowes Financial Solutions and Mary Ann Fitzmaurice Reilly, Senior Vice President, Customer Marketing & Engagement for American Express OPEN, share their thoughts.
"The digital landscape is changing quite dramatically and social media is changing quite drastically," said Gowin. "Financial institutions are trying to find that match and balance between providing enough content...yet not violating the personal privacy of the individual.""My goal is to hopefully inspire other leaders and businesses based on what I've learned along the way and some of the successes we've had." said Fitzmaurice Reilly. This year's theme, 'How Digital is Changing the Customer Experience,' will focus on how newly emerging technologies have altered the customer experience and senior executives will share ways in which these will enable companies to offer a more customized culture for their clientele. Speakers include:
- Cavan Redmond, Chief Executive Officer, WebMD
- Lisa Holladay, Vice President, Brand Management and Guest Experience, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
- Lior Arussy, Chief Executive Officer, Strativity Group, Author, Exceptionalize It!
- John Bianchi, Vice President of National Customer Service, Verizon Wireless
- Simon Bradley, Vice President Marketing North America, Virgin Atlantic
- John Carroll III, Global Head of Clients, Ipsos Loyalty
- Werner Domittner, Former Senior Vice President, Global Customer Marketing, Diageo
- Kathleen Gowin, Account General Manager, Pitney Bowes Financial Solutions
- Laura Kane, Vice President Corporate Communications, Aflac
- Jeffrey Katz, Chief Executive Officer, Wize Commerce, Founding Chief Executive Officer, Orbitz, Former Chief Executive Officer, Leapfrog, Former Chief Executive Officer, Swissair
- Bob Lord, Chief Executive Officer, Razorfish, Author, Converge: Transforming Business at the Intersection of Marketing and Technology
- Gary Magenta, Senior Vice President Client Solutions, Root Inc.
- Pat McParland, Vice President of Corporate and Channel Marketing, Dun & Bradstreet
- Ira Neimark, Former Chief Executive Officer, Bergdorf Goodman
- Stewart Pearson, Chief Client Officer, Wunderman
- Matthias Preschern, Vice President, Global Business Services Marketing, IBM
- Mary Ann Fitzmaurice Reilly, Senior Vice President, Customer Marketing & Engagement, American Express OPEN
- Heather Schultz, Vice President, Senn Delaney , former Chief Executive Officer, Tom Peters Group
- Chris Zane, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, World Famous Zane's Cycles
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV