Business Events Scheduled For The Coming Week
By The Associated Press
MONDAY, Feb. 18
U.S. stock and bond markets are closed for Washington's Birthday.
TUESDAY, Feb. 19WASHINGTON â¿¿ National Association of Home Builders releases housing market index for February, 10 a.m. Eastern. BERLIN â¿¿ Germany's ZEW institute releases its monthly investor confidence index for Europe's biggest economy. WEDNESDAY, Feb. 20 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Labor Department releases the Producer Price Index for January, 8:30 a.m.; Commerce Department releases housing starts for January, 8:30 a.m.; Federal Reserve releases minutes from January interest-rate meeting. THURSDAY, Feb. 21 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims, 8:30 a.m.; Labor Department releases Consumer Price Index for January, 8:30 a.m.; Freddie Mac, the mortgage company, releases weekly mortgage rates, 10 a.m.; National Association of Realtors releases existing home sales for January, 10 a.m.; Conference Board releases leading indicators for January, 10 a.m. FRIDAY, Feb. 22 BERLIN â¿¿ Germany's Ifo institute releases its monthly index of business confidence, a closely watched indicator for Europe's biggest economy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV