DEARBORN, Mich., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Ray Day appointed Group Vice President, Communications
- Elena Ford elected a Ford Motor Company vice president and named the leader for the new Global Dealer and Consumer Experience organization; new group to take global dealer strategy, planning, training and consumer experience to the next level
Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) today announced changes within its senior leadership team to further strengthen delivery of the One Ford plan for profitable growth.
The company is announcing that Ray Day is appointed Group Vice President, Communications. He has led the Communications team as its vice president for the past five years.
Continuing to report to Ford Chief Operating Officer Mark Fields, Day remains responsible for the company's global external and internal communications and public relations activities. His role includes building Ford's reputation globally and leading communications that reach customers, employees, dealers, suppliers, news media, communities, governments and policy-makers." Ray Day is a proven global leader who continues to take the company's communications capabilities and the telling of our Ford story to increasingly higher levels," said Ford President and CEO Alan Mulally. "Ray and his team are ensuring that everyone associated with Ford understands our One Ford plan and the progress we are making delivering profitable growth." The company today also is announcing that Elena Ford is elected a Ford Motor Company vice president and leader of the company's new Global Dealer and Consumer Experience organization. She previously was director of the company's Global Marketing Operations. In the new role, Elena Ford will report to Jim Farley, Executive Vice President, Global Marketing, Sales, Service and Lincoln. The new Global Dealer and Consumer Experience organization is being created to take the company's dealers and consumers' experiences with dealers to the next level. This includes global standards and best-practice sharing for planning, training and customer interaction at both the dealer level and within the company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV