MetLife's Brand Ambassador, Snoopy, Is Shown At The Headquarters Of The World Baseball Classic In New York City, For The Announcement Of MetLife's Global Sponsorship Of The World Baseball Classic. (Photo: Business Wire)
MetLife has signed on to be a Global Sponsor and the Official Insurance Company of the 2013 World Baseball Classic. MetLife, and its brand ambassador Snoopy, will be incorporated into multiple aspects of the event including in-stadium exposure and on worldwide media platforms. MetLife, a leading global insurer operating in 46 countries worldwide, is joining Brand USA, Delta Air Lines and Konami as the fourth Global Sponsor of the tournament.
As part of the agreement, MetLife will be the title sponsor of the All-World Baseball Classic Team. The MetLife All-World Baseball Classic Team will be comprised of the best performers at each position during the tournament. Players selected to the previous two teams have included two-time tournament M.V.P. Daisuke Matsuzaka (Pitcher, Japan – 2006 and 2009), Ken Griffey Jr. (Outfielder, USA – 2006), Adrian Beltre (Third baseman, Dominican Republic – 2006) and Hyun-Soo Kim (DH, Korea – 2009).
MetLife’s long experience and expertise in covering premier sporting events from above will allow it to provide dynamic aerial coverage from its blimps – Snoopy One, Snoopy Two and Snoopy J. The MetLife blimps will be flying above all the games played in Phoenix, Arizona; Miami, Florida; Tokyo, Japan and in San Francisco, California. A camera will be in each blimp capturing scenic aerial footage, as well as crucial in-game moments, that will be incorporated into the game broadcasts on MLB Network, ESPN Deportes and the worldwide feed being distributed to more than 200 countries and territories.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV