OPTiMO Adds Popp To Commercial Division
WASHINGTON, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- OPTiMO IT introduced Richard Popp today as their new Director of Commercial Sales for the State of Virginia. Mr. Popp steps into the position to spearhead OPTiMO's continued, strategic expansion of their commercial division.
Mr. Popp joins OPTiMO IT after years serving as the VP of Business Development at Virginia Commercial Finance. In his prior experience, Mr. Popp has created highly successful, managed sales and marketing programs for direct channel organizations.
Working from OPTiMO IT offices in Richmond, VA and Tyson's Corner, VA, Mr. Popp will focus primarily on OPTiMO's industry-leading Digital Forensics and eDiscovery services. He will also play an integral role in OPTiMO's strategic positioning in the Greater Washington, D.C. area and Virginia.
For more information about this release and OPTiMO IT's commercial services, visit our website: www.optimo-it.comAbout OPTiMO IT: OPTiMO IT is a full-service, technology solutions provider to federal and commercial clients. OPTiMO has offices in Washington, DC, Central and Northeastern Pennsylvania, and offers a portfolio of professional services in Technology Solutions, Staffing, Digital Forensics, Information Assurance and Cloud Solutions. For information, visit www.optimo-it.com Contact: John Kilker email@example.com SOURCE OPTiMO IT
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV