CreditMonitoring.com Saves Man's Credit Life
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bob Kite's father died a few years ago, but the ramifications of his death continued for years. Bob, a resident of Paradise Valley, AZ suddenly found it difficult to obtain credit. "I've never missed a payment in my life and here I was being declined for the simplest credit cards. I had no idea what was going on."
That's when Bob contacted CreditMonitoring.com, an Arizona company that gives out free advice on credit monitoring to people who can't seem to get the credit or interest rates they deserve. "I'd tried those 'free credit report' companies but all it seemed they wanted to do was sell me something. They didn't help me at all." Bob bought his credit report from CreditMonitoring.com and it became immediately apparent that the credit bureaus had confused some of his credit with his deceased father's.
"The credit bureaus do their best to keep information accurate on their reports," says Robert Maynard, co-founder at CreditMonitoring.com, "but there's just so much information from so many sources, mistakes are inevitable. That's why we help people for free, even if they don't become a customer. Everyone deserves the credit score they have earned."
In the wake of the FTC's recent stunning report that the credit reports of tens of millions of Americans are wrong, stories like Bob's are popping up all over and companies like CreditMonitoring.com seem to be in the right place at the right time."The folks at CreditMonitoring.com didn't care if I was a customer, they just wanted to help. I chose to buy their service because it was more convenient and as soon as I saw my credit report, I knew what had happened. Their free automated tools made the credit report dispute process simple and effective. I got my new credit card in just a few weeks. I was so impressed, I invested in the company." About CreditMonitoring.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV