SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Interop ® Las Vegas 2013, produced by UBM Tech, proudly announces the complete list of selected providers that will power the InteropNet. The InteropNet is the cornerstone of Interop Las Vegas supplying attendees and exhibitors with the most reliable, high-speed network throughout the entire conference center. Interop Las Vegas takes place May 6-10, 2013 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. For more information, visit: http://www.interop.com/lasvegas/.
"As Interop has matured and developed, so has the InteropNet. It is a practical demonstration of the conference themes and mirrors what the Interop community is thinking about in an open, informative environment," said Glenn Evans, Lead Engineer, InteropNet.
The InteropNet is the premier example of how to design, deploy and manage a multi-vendor, converged network. It's a platform for the introduction of new technologies and, using best practice methodologies, provides a viable demonstration and reference model of networks that meet current and future needs. The complete list of hand-selected vendors involved in building the InteropNet includes:
- CenturyLink/ Savvis
- Cloudpath Networks
- cPacket Networks
- Net Optics
- Network Hardware Resale
- Server Technology
- Wild Packets
- Video featuring InteropNet provider Cormant, who is very excited to be on the InteropNet team because of the opportunity to work with some of the best vendors in the world.
- Net Optics video explains how the InteropNet is an opportunity to become the customer – with hands-on installation and configuration of their own devices in a live environment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV