ASI Names 2013's Six Sexiest Promotional Products
Valentine's Day advertising favorites include condom matchbook and thigh-high socks
TREVOSE, Pa., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Advertising Specialty Institute ® (ASI) today released its annual list of sexiest promotional products spicing up 2013's hottest advertising campaigns.
A search for top romantic giveaways in ASI's exclusive promotional products database reveals this year's marketers are in hot pursuit of clever alternatives to the familiar hearts and flowers. Click here to see a demo of 2013's six sexiest products.
"Businesses serving the college, couples, resort, nightclub or even gift shop market can easily spread the love around with the memorable branded products on ASI's annual list of sexiest giveaways," said Timothy M. Andrews, president and CEO of ASI, the largest member organization serving the $19.4 billion promotional products industry. "And there's no better way to thank your hottest clients and say 'we love doing business with you' than with a gift that keeps on giving – any time of year."ASI's 2013 list of six sexiest promotional products:
- Condom matchbook, from StopNGo. You can't strike out with safe, branded condoms tucked discreetly inside a matchbook cover.
- Bling cup, from Berney-Karp. Kick ad campaigns into high gear with a tricked-out travel mug.
- Thigh-high socks, from American Apparel. Get a leg up on the competition with pairs of branded, 26-inch, made in the USA socks.
- Faux diamond keychain, from Pinnacle Designs. Jewelry stores can put a memorable sparkle in any customer's eye.
- Breast pasties, from Pastease. Handmade in the USA, for fun or for modesty.
- Chocolate box, from Chocolate Inn/Taylor & Grant. An edible variation on a Valentine's Day favorite provides the perfect promotional imprint.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts