- Kevin O'Toole has been promoted to Associate Director - Commercial Operations. Kevin has worked with Pharmalink for 7 years and has been instrumental in driving growth across all healthcare sectors. Speaking earlier, Kevin stressed the importance of being a specialist consultancy within an increasingly complex industry. "Unlike some other consultancies, Pharmalink specialises in Regulatory Affairs only. The healthcare landscape has evolved so much in the last 10-15 years it now requires dedicated teams of specialists to meet the demands of local health authorities around the world. By having the right teams in place we can continue to support our customers and meet their needs with immediacy and excellence, no matter where they are located."
- Andrew Campbell will assume the newly developed role of Senior Director, Business Development. With previous experience at Fortune 500 companies Andrew will focus on growing the Pharmalink's North American business and will report directly to Pharmalink CEO, Stephen Loughrey.
- Lucy Quinlan has also been at Pharmalink for 7 years and has been promoted to the role of Associate Director, Resourcing and Recruitment. She will be responsible for the recruitment of all permanent employees and the long-term strategy for company-wide resourcing and recruitment.
- Emily Hawkins joined the Pharmalink team at the end of last year as European Recruitment Resourcer. From the USA, Emily has a background in recruitment, and her appointment reflects the growing need for sourcing and recruiting the best consultants in the healthcare Regulatory Affairs arena.
- Vrushali Tambe has recently joined the Pharmalink Mumbai office as a Regulatory Affairs Officer. Vrushali was previously at GSK and completed her M.Sc. from Goa University.
Pharmalink Consulting Appoints Five New Regulatory Affairs Healthcare Consultants
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts