One under-$10 stock that's trending very close to trigger a major breakout trade is Discovery Laboratories (DSCO), which is engaged in the development of surfactant replacement therapies to treat respiratory disorders and diseases for which there frequently are few or no approved therapies. This stock has been trending strong for the last three months, with shares up 23%.
This company was hit with some positive news this morning after it announced a secured loan facility with Deerfield Management for up to $30 million in financing. Deerfield is a leading health care investment firm with more than $3.5 billion of assets currently under management.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV