13 Stocks That Love Valentines Day
Investors are getting into the Valentine’s Day spirit. Trojan Condom manufacturer Church & Dwight (CHD), American Greetings (AM) and flower service 1-800-Flowers.com (FLWS) are some of many stocks seeing a nice jump in share price on their favorite holiday.
Couples often feel compelled to spend big bucks on the mushiest romantic holiday of the year, and a number of companies are poised to benefit. Perhaps the $18.3 billion Valentines Day formula of flowers, chocolates, dinner and special gifts (lacy or shiny, or both) is successful enough to use as a launching pad for stock investments.
With this in mind Kapitall created an infographic, complete with a romantic playlist, to walk us through the Tunnel of Love. The average 1-year return of the stocks mentioned in this infographic is 21%.[Click to expand]
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV