Boston Career Fair For Tech, Engineering And Security-Cleared Talent
CINCINNATI, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dice Career Fairs is hosting a career event from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday, February 21 at the Boston Marriott Burlington.
Technology, engineering and security-cleared talent will be able to speak with recruiting representatives from leading corporations, consulting firms and defense contractors. Pre-registration is recommended at www.dicecareerfairs.com where attendees will also find a complete list of companies attending. In addition, helpful tips for resumes, including sample resumes can be found in Dice's Library of Free Sample Resumes.
Admission is free and the Boston Marriott Burlington is located at One Burlington Mall Road in Burlington, Mass.
About Dice Career FairsDice Career Fairs is a leading producer and host of career fairs and open houses focused primarily on technology and security-cleared candidates in the United States. www.dicecareerfairs.com Media Contact Rachel Ceccarelli 212-448-8288 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Dice Career Fairs
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV