- Bert Holtby, Dale Holtby and Kenneth Burdeyney engaged in illegal informing (tipping) relating to the proposed acquisition of Eveready by Clean Harbors, Inc. before it was publicly disclosed;
- Bert Holtby, Dale Holtby and Gayle Walton illegally recommended or encouraged others to purchase Eveready shares before the proposed acquisition was publicly disclosed; and
- Bert Holtby attempted to conceal or withheld information reasonably required for an ASC investigation.
ASC Finds Illegal Insider Trading Of Edmonton-based Eveready Inc. Shares
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts