Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange Weekly Review 10-14 February 2013
TEL AVIV, Israel, February 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The TA-25 index increased 0.8% over the week, bringing year-to-date increase to 3.0% .
- The Tel-Bond CPI-linked index, which includes all big non-government bonds linked to Israel's CPI index.
WEEK YTD 2013 TA Bluetech-50 -2.5% 0.1% TA Banks -0.3% 3.3% TA Real Estate-15 -0.1% 5.1%Foreign Exchange
YTD WEEK 2013 Dollar/NIS -0.4% -1.4% Euro/NIS -1.0% -1.1%Facts & Figures The Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange features in January 2013:
- 533 companies listing equities.
- 440 index-tracking products.
- 34 series of government bonds.
- 642 series of corporate bonds.
- 1,290 mutual funds.
- Market Cap. (US$ billions)
- Equities - 163
- Government bonds - 122
- Corporate bonds - 99
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV