ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ONNN), driving innovation in energy efficiency, has announced its top 2012 distribution partners. These awards honor the distributor in each region that led overall channel sales, grew market share, captured increased sales of products from acquisitions made by ON Semiconductor, and scored high on overall process excellence.
The 2012 awards are as follows:
- Arrow Electronics: Leading Distribution Partner for the Americas
- Future Electronics: Leading Distribution Partner for EMEA
- World Peace International: Leading Distribution Partner for China
- Long Trump: Leading Distribution Partner for Taiwan
- Serial Systems: Leading Distribution Partner for Korea
- Future Electronics: Leading Distribution Partner for Southeast Asia
- Arrow Electronics: Leading Distribution Partner for India
- Fuji-Ele LTD: Leading Distribution Partner for Japan
- Digi-Key: Leading Global Distribution Partner for New Product Introduction
“Distribution sales accounted for approximately 37 percent of ON Semiconductor’s 2012 annual revenues and are expected to continue to grow,” said Jeff Thomson, vice president of Global Channel Sales for ON Semiconductor. “The ongoing market penetration and overall product revenue growth of the company continue to be highly dependent on the collaborative working relationships and unique channel sales programs we have fostered with our worldwide distribution partners. Each of the 2012 award winners successfully grew product sales, generated significant new business, and effectively supported both our customers’ needs and ON Semiconductor’s initiatives for operational excellence. ON Semiconductor is pleased to recognize these outstanding channel partners for their valuable contributions throughout 2012.”
About ON SemiconductorON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ONNN) is driving innovation in energy efficient electronics, empowering design engineers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help customers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. For more information, visit http://www.onsemi.com.
- Follow @onsemi on Twitter.