DEACOM ERP Version 15.0 CRM Module In Alpha Testing
WAYNE, Pa., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Deacom, Inc. announced today that they are alpha testing portions of DEACOM ERP version 15.0, a software solution for process manufacturing companies who manufacture adhesives, sealants, chemicals, lubricants, cosmetics, food, beverage, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, paints and coatings.
DEACOM version 15.0 will be the first version accessible through a web browser and will offer improvements that include configurable forms, enhanced dashboard and preview functionality, as well as an enhanced report writing tool. As part of the functional, load and security testing process, the CRM portion of the system is currently in use by the Deacom sales and marketing team.
"Deacom has an extensive quality assurance process on new releases prior to making them available to existing or new customers but we are right where we want to be from a development perspective and are very excited for the newest version of the software to hit the market," said President Jay Deakins.An official targeted release date for DEACOM V.15 will be announced at DEACOM CONNECT, the annual user conference. About Deacom, Inc. Deacom, Inc. is the producer of DEACOM, a complete ERP system for process manufacturers with difficult-to-handle requirements. By making complex issues simple, Deacom helps streamline manufacturing business processes to maximize productivity and profitability. To learn more about the DEACOM software please visit us at www.deacom.com. Media Inquiries: Cole NaldzinDirector, Marketing Communications firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Deacom, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV