Branham Law, LLP is investigating certain officers and directors of Monster Beverage Corporation (NASDAQ GS: MNST) (“Monster” or the “Company”) for possible violations of shareholder protection laws in the issuance of materially false and misleading statements as a result of the complaint that has been filed in the United States District Court for the Central District of California on behalf of all Monster shareholders. This investigation affects shareholders who purchased the stock between February 23, 2012 and August 9, 2012.
If you purchased shares of Monster during the Class Period and wish to discuss this action or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact attorney Trey Branham at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at (855) 722-5910.
On August 8, 2012, the Company issued a press release announcing its financial results were well below analysts' estimates. As an apparent result, Monster shares plummeted 10%, closing at $61.20 per share on August 9, 2012.
The very next day, on August 9, 2012, the Company disclosed that an unnamed state attorney general was investigating Monster’s advertising, marketing, promotion, ingredients, usage and sale of its Monster Energy® brand of energy drinks. Not surprisingly, shares of Monster stock declined another 11%, closing at $54.27 per share on August 10, 2012.If you have information about these events or currently hold shares of Monster, Mr. Branham is available to discuss the ongoing investigation. Branham Law, LLP has significant experience in shareholder representation nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV