Givens Law Group Sparks A New Firm Between Old Friends
TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- After 30 years of practicing solely divorce and family law, Founder Stann Givens announced today two new partners to the firm and a new name --- Givens Givens Sparks.
Stann Givens said, "After appointing these two talented attorneys as partners in the law firm, I can't help but reminisce about the same two guys growing up side-by-side in our neighborhood. Watching our firm grow with their leadership these past years makes me confident that it is time for a new chapter...theirs."
Chris Givens, son of Stann Givens, has been working with the firm since 2005, when it was Knox & Givens. He received a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Florida and his Juris Doctorate from Florida State University College of Law. He served as Assistant State Attorney for the 13th Judicial Circuit from 2003-2005 and then began practicing family law. Chris is active in the Executive Board of the Family Law Section of the Hillsborough County Bar Association.Robert Sparks attended Saint Leo University for his Bachelor of Arts degree and received his Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern School of Law. Rob joined Stann and Chris in 2006 after serving as an Assistant State Attorney for the 13th Judicial Circuit, and working in a large insurance defense firm. Sparks said, "With Givens Givens Sparks, we have developed a civil trial law firm practicing personal injury and insurance claims litigation in addition to marital and family law. Further, we have added a division devoted to representing clients with BP oil claims. It's an exciting time for all of us in the firm."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV