Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced the newest release of SystemVue, its premier platform for designing communications and defense systems.
SystemVue 2013.01 provides new application support for system-level architects, digital signal-processing modelers, and test-and-measurement verifiers who are designing next-generation MIMO radar systems and wireless/4G infrastructure.
The new release enables users to make critical decisions about RF and DSP architecture more effectively by bringing real-world modeling, standards-based validation and links to high-performance test equipment into the R&D environment. Doing so reduces design iterations and project risk for emerging wireless and defense technologies, while allowing faster deployment.
High-Performance MIMO and Phased-Array RadarSystemVue’s W1905 radar model library now offers sophisticated signal-processing support for array-based radar technologies such as MIMO, phased-array and synthetic-aperture radars. With the new release, radar architects can now evaluate array-based radar architectures using approximately 70 simulation reference blocks and 50 application examples. They can also use their own signal-processing algorithms in a variety of modeling formats, including C++, math, FPGA/HDL and SystemC. SystemVue also allows radar architects to account for a variety of other system-level effects to render realistic virtual scenarios that include:
- Real-world RF models ( using X-parameters*).
- Measured waveforms, to and from Agilent test equipment, including a free Waveform Sequence Composer utility that works with Agilent’s M8190A arbitrary waveform generator.
- Physical/inertial fading factors (such as Doppler shift, range delay and terrain-based clutter), from external modeling applications.
- Antenna directionality and spacing, interferers, jamming, targets, clutter, fading and other non-idealities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV