"Effective air, space and cyberspace operations depend on integrated effects across the joint force. The key is command and control, and the modernized AOC provides warfighters with the secure, flexible and agile C2 capabilities necessary for meeting the security challenges of the future," Twyman said.
In conjunction with the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, Hanscom Air Force Base, Mass., Northrop Grumman will modernize the AOC by developing a secure, streamlined computing environment for legacy and stove-piped systems. The common computing environment will reduce manual information sharing between systems and decrease information technology footprint thereby lowering total ownership costs. AOC modernization will also accelerate the integration of new applications and enable flexibility to deliver modular, mission-tailorable capabilities to warfighters.
The AOC gives the Air Force an enhanced operational-level command and control capability for use in every operational theater. It provides the Joint Force Air Component commander with the core capability to plan, task and execute theaterwide operations in the air, space and cyber domains.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
CONTACT: Sudi Bruni 858-592-3407 (office) 858-337-3779 (mobile) email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV