Capstone Companies, Inc. (OTCQB: CAPC), a leader in the design and manufacture of specialty power failure lighting solutions and innovator of consumer safety and security products for the Hospitality, Retail and Institutional channels, announced today that it is rebranding the Company to better reflect its focus in technologically advanced consumer product concepts and designs.
“Over the past several years, we have expanded our distribution to include America’s leading retailers, such as Costco, Home Depot, Office Depot, Sam’s Club, Target and Walmart, to name a few. Our product lines have been recognized for innovation and the company continues to gain shelf space through expanding placement of its award-winning products,” stated Stewart Wallach, President and Chief Executive Officer of Capstone Companies. “Our new brand captures the progress we have made, as well as our driving principles of Substance, Innovation, Simplicity, and Reliability, while making it easier for retail partners to merchandise our programs as in-store destinations. Our logo redesign represents a beacon reflecting security lighting, our technological advancements and the synergies which exist between our Lighting and Security divisions.”
To assist in this endeavor, the Company engaged the services of Dudley Davenport, a branding executive who has expertise in building global brands and has worked with a number fortune 500 companies. Dudley Davenport commented, "The contemporary design approach ensures the brand will remain current as Capstone continues its progress for many years to come."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV