**YogoSport Announces Launch Of Kickstarter Campaign**
BETHSEDA, Md., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- YogoSport exuberantly announces the launch of a Kickstarter campaign to fund the revolutionary YogoSport-branded YogoMat. The Kickstarter release will not only fund the first round of product production, but will ultimately benefit people with spinal cord injuries (SCI). YogoSport has committed to donating 5% of all company profits to non-profit organizations like the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation and NextStep Fitness, which offer support to those living with SCI.
YogoSport comes to the marketplace with an exceptional backstory. Founder Ryon Lane suffered a broken neck in 2008, requiring emergency vertibral replacement surgery, which in a twist of fate is what lead him to discover yoga, and ultimately completely recover all physical ability. A life-long runner, Lane soon wanted to take his yoga practice on the road but had trouble finding the proper tools to support this desire. "Yoga became one of the most important long-term factors in my recovery, only I couldn't find a yoga mat that was both eco-friendly and would fit in my backpack. This is what led me to create the YogoMat's unique strap design," said Lane.
Weighing less than two pounds, the YogoMat is extremely lightweight, fits in any bag, has a patented dual-purpose strapping system that keeps the YogoMat folded and allows it to hang-dry after practice, and folds up (rather than rolls up) so that the practice surface remains hygienic by never touching the ground (unlike a rolled mat). Its unique straps also allow the YogoMat to be optionally slung over the shoulder, allowing the owner to bike, run, or walk without noticing it is there. The mat is full-sized, easy to wash, and 100% recyclable. YogoMats will be available in a multitude of fashionable and on-trend colors, appealing to a wide audience of active yogis.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV