DeVry Inc. (NYSE: DV), a global provider of educational services, will broadcast its investor presentation from Baird’s 2013 Business Solutions Conference in New York on Feb. 26, 2013. Tim Wiggins, chief financial officer, is scheduled to present at 3:20 p.m. ET.
- To access a live webcast of the presentation, please visit DeVry’s website at http://wsw.com/webcast/baird33/dv/. The presentation will also be archived on the company’s website for 90 days.
About DeVry Inc.
DeVry's purpose is to empower its students to achieve their educational and career goals. DeVry (NYSE: DV; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a global provider of educational services and the parent organization of Advanced Academics, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Carrington College California, Chamberlain College of Nursing, DeVry Brasil, DeVry University, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. These institutions offer a wide array of programs in business, healthcare, technology, accounting and finance. For more information, please call 630.353.3800 or visit http://www.devryinc.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts