JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Michael Ward, CSX Corporation (NYSE: CSX) chairman, president and chief executive officer, will address the Barclays Industrial Select Conference in Miami, Florida on Thursday, February 21, at 1:20 p.m. Eastern Time.
Access to the audio webcast will be available on CSX's website at http://investors.csx.com . A replay and accompanying audio will be available following the conclusion of this event.
CSX, based in Jacksonville, Fla., is one of the nation's leading transportation companies, providing rail, intermodal and rail-to-truck transload services. The company's transportation network spans approximately 21,000 miles, with service to 23 eastern states, the District of Columbia and two Canadian provinces. CSX's network connects more than 240 short line railroads and more than 70 ocean, river, and lake ports. More information about CSX Corporation and its subsidiaries is available at www.csx.com. Like us on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/OfficialCSX) and follow us on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/CSX).SOURCE CSX Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV