Star Wars™ By Stride Rite® Trilogy Of The Lights Collection Offers Unique Light-up Technology
LEXINGTON, Mass., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Stride Rite®, the leader in premium children's footwear, today announced the introduction of its Star Wars™ by Stride Rite® Trilogy of the Lights, an epic collection of sneakers with unique light-up technology only available through the innovation of Stride Rite.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/60351-stride-rite-star-wars-trilogy-of-the-lights-collection-unique-kids-shoes
The collection features three sneaker styles inspired by Star Wars characters and lore, each with its own unique light-up technology.
- The Morphing Lightsaber™ sneaker features Push to Change light-up technology and puts the power of choosing either the light or the dark side of the Force. The lightsaber on the front of the shoe, which lights up with every step, will change from Yoda green to Sith red with the simple push of a button.
- The Jedi to Sith sneaker with Shadow Lights technology represents the ultimate battle between both sides of the Force through the transformation of Anakin Skywalker to Darth Vader. This shoe features first-of-its-kind Light & Dark Sensor Technology that flashes blue in the brightness of day, and glows red in the shadows of darkness.
- Star Wars fans can channel their inner clone trooper into the Clone Captain Rex™ 2.0 sneaker with Revealers Light-up technology. When you step, the shoe closure, looking like a clone trooper helmet, flickers blue light to reveal Clone Captain Rex's silhouette.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV