IT And Business Training Leader, NetCom Learning Grows Washington DC Metro Area Business
NEW YORK, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NetCom Learning, the leader in IT and business training, announces it is moving to increase its business in the Washington, DC area where the company has one of its major offices located in nearby Arlington, Virginia. The push to increase business is part of the company's commitment to achieve ten percent of the $24 billion technical learning industry in the next twenty years. In 2012, NetCom Learning surpassed goals for sales and class registrations concluding one of the company's best years in history. To continue the forward movement in the DC area, NetCom Learning hired a new top sales executive from one of the largest training companies with a history of bringing in revenue of between 1.5 to 2.5 million annually. Between growth in the number of classes, continued marketing efforts and the new sales leadership, NetCom Learning is projecting a 100% growth in revenue by the 1 st quarter of 2014 for the Washington, DC business including individuals, corporations, and government agencies. Spotlighting the company, NetCom Learning has also been hosting a variety of live events in major cities across the nation including the Washington, DC area.
"NetCom Learning is committed to forward growth both in our business and in our push to increase the level of lifelong learning across the United States including the Washington, DC metro area," said Russell Sarder, CEO of NetCom Learning.
"Our company has the right people and the right mission to help people achieve their professional goals and get good paying jobs and help organizations meet their needs in the face of a continuing skills gap in information technology," said Sarder.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV