- Mobile messaging applications and VOIP applications are popular among smartphone users in established and developed countries. In many locations, penetration rates of 60 to 95 percent are common.
- The market for mobile messaging and VOIP is highly fragmented with hundreds of applications available and often 10 to 20 applications showing significant usage for a given geography or country.
- WhatsApp continues to enjoy leadership in both penetration and usage in many countries.
Messaging And VOIP Apps Are Popular Among Mobile Users, But The Global Market Is Very Fragmented
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.