Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: FBC) is the holding company for Flagstar Bank, a full-service financial institution offering a range of products and services to consumers, businesses and homeowners. With $14.1 billion in total assets at December 31, 2012, Flagstar is the largest bank headquartered in Michigan. Flagstar originates loans nationwide and is one of the leading originators of residential first mortgage loans. For more information, please visit flagstar.com.
Since 2004, San Francisco-based Capsilon has been a provider of cloud-based document sharing, imaging and collaboration solutions, enabling companies to complete business-critical transactions within and across organizations in less time than they could with other alternatives. Capsilon serves numerous market innovators including two of the 10 largest residential mortgage lenders in the United States. For more information about Capsilon, visit www.capsilon.com.SOURCE Flagstar Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV