Hyundai Santa Fe Named 2013 Canadian Utility Vehicle Of The Year
Santa Fe posted total sales of 23,394 units in 2012 following all-time monthly sales records in November and December.
HYUNDAI AUTO CANADA CORP. Hyundai Auto Canada, established in 1983 and headquartered in Markham, Ontario, is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai vehicles are distributed throughout Canada by Hyundai Auto Canada and are sold and serviced through more than 205 dealerships nationwide.
SOURCE Hyundai Auto Canada Corp.
Image with caption: "The 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.0T was named 2013 Canadian Utility Vehicle of the Year by the Automobile Journalists Association of Canada (AJAC). (CNW Group/Hyundai Auto Canada Corp.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20130214_C5593_PHOTO_EN_23750.jpg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV