BeBevCo's KOMA Unwind Heading To The Dominican Republic
STATESVILLE, N.C., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bebida Beverage Company (OTC markets: BBDA) (BeBevCo), a developer, manufacturer and marketer of liquid relaxation and energy products, announced today that the company has continued the International expansion of its flagship brand, KOMA Unwind.
The company has established a partnership with exclusive distribution through Latino Trade in the Dominican Republic. The first 2,000 cases of the relaxation revolution's leading drink, KOMA Unwind, are now headed to the island nation.
Brian Weber, CEO of BeBevCo, said, "Even though you would not consider the Dominican Republic a hotbed of stress and sleep deprived people, KOMA Unwind is becoming more of a 'lifestyle' drink that is rapidly gaining popularity not just the United States, but abroad as well. Our objective, as I have said so many times before is to get our products in every state and every country across the globe. The start of 2013 has been astounding for this company and we are now working through the details of more household name stores in which we are looking at getting not just into a few stores, but thousands of stores. We'll be announcing more details in the near future."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV