NEW YORK, Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SNAP Interactive, Inc. ("SNAP" or the "Company") (OTCBB: STVI), a leading social application developer, today announced that Cliff Lerner, President and Chief Executive Officer and Jon Pedersen, Chief Financial Officer will host one-on-one meetings at the 25 th Annual Roth Conference, to be held at the Ritz-Carlton in Laguna Niguel, California on March 18 th and 19 th, 2013.
About SNAP Interactive, Inc.
SNAP Interactive, Inc. develops, owns and operates online dating and social networking applications for social networking websites and mobile platforms. SNAP's flagship brand, AYI - AreYouInterested.com®, is one of the largest social dating applications on the Internet with over 60 million installs, and offers a completely integrated Facebook, iPhone, Android and Web application. For more information, please visit http://www.snap-interactive.com/, its blog at http://blog.snap-interactive.com, on Facebook at facebook.com/SnapInteractiveInc and on Twitter at @SNAPInteractive.The contents of our websites are not part of this press release, and you should not consider the contents of these websites in making an investment decision with respect to our common stock. Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Are You Interested?® is a registered trademark of SNAP Interactive, Inc. PR Contact: Lindsay Bubbico email@example.com IR Contact: Denise Garcia IR@snap-interactive.com SOURCE SNAP Interactive, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV