Partner Communications Company Ltd. ("Partner" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: PTNR ) (TASE: PTNR ), a leading Israeli communications operator, announces today that it will report its estimated financial results for the year and quarter ended December 31, 2012 on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 .
Mr. Haim Romano (CEO) and Mr. Ziv Leitman (CFO) will review the estimated results in a conference call that will be held on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 10.00 a.m. Eastern Time / 5.00 p.m. Israel Time .Please call the following numbers (at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time) in order to participate:International: +972.3. 918.0609North America toll-free: + 1.888.668.9141A live webcast of the call will also be available on Partner's Investors Relations website at: http://www.orange.co.il/en/Investors-Relations/lobby/
If you are unavailable to join live, the replay numbers are:International: +972.3.925.5904North America: +1.888.782.4291Both the replay of the call and the webcast will be available from February 27, 2013 until March 6, 2013.
About Partner Communications Partner Communications Company Ltd. (" Partner") is a leading Israeli provider of telecommunications services (cellular, fixed-line telephony and internet services) under the orange™ brand and the 012 Smile brand. The Company provides mobile communications services to over 3 million subscribers in Israel. Partner’s ADSs are quoted on the NASDAQ Global Select Market™ and its shares are traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (NASDAQ and TASE: PTNR).For more information about Partner, see: http://www.orange.co.il/en/Investors-Relations/lobby/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV