The Yorkville High Income MLP ETF (NYSE: YMLP) has declared a quarterly cash distribution of $0.410057 ($1.640228 on an annualized basis.) The distribution will be paid February 20, 2013 to shareholders of record as of the close of business February 15, 2013.
The distribution to be paid in February 2013 represents a 1.2% increase over the quarterly distribution of $0.405206 per unit paid in November 2012. YMLP’s 30 Day SEC Yield as of 12/31/12 was 8.33%.
|Total Returns as of 12/31/12||1 Month||3 Month||Since Inception (3/13/12)|
|Yorkville High Income MLP ETF (NAV)||-2.68%||-6.12%||-9.17%|
|Yorkville High Income MLP ETF (Market Price)||-2.37%||-6.25%||-9.19%|
The performance data quoted represents past performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate so that an investor's shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost and current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted. For performance current to the most recent month-end, please call 1-855-937-9383 or visit www.yetfs.com .
YMLP will issue $0.410057 per share to holders of the fund. Yorkville estimates that 97% of the distribution will be treated as return of capital.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV