- Winning Couple: The first vote selected our Dream Wedding winners, Sierra and Andre, from a pool of five finalists.
- Theme: The theme chosen is Modern Ice Castle, a vision created by Amy Shey Jacobs of Chandelier Events. With Lucite, ice and all things modern, this ultra-contemporary event will play up the glass-enclosed venue, anchored in a palette of silvers and whites.
- Rings: Classic wedding bands were selected: a platinum pave diamond band for Sierra and a titanium polished band for Andre, both by Michael C. Fina.
- Flowers: The winning flowers are manzanita and crystal. Tall and exotic, these centerpieces by Rebecca Shepherd Floral Design add a modern touch to the branchy seasonal look. The bridal bouquet will be a cluster of shimmering brooches, while the bridesmaids will carry bunches of gorgeous white orchids in different varieties.
- The Dress: At The Knot, we're all about tradition, and traditionally, the groom can't see the bride in her dress before the wedding! In keeping with this, tune in as we reveal the beautiful Kleinfeld Bridal gown live on TheKnot.com at 11a.m. – right before Sierra walks down the aisle!
- Hair & Makeup: The look is "winter's goddess" with a sideswept style that's romantic, ethereal and strong by Blow. The makeup by MAC creates a captivating and sultry eye using deep-blue tones layered with deep browns.
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Sierra's girls will don silk crinkle chiffon one-shoulder Amsale gowns in graphite, complete with a trendy asymmetrical peplum and a sweetheart neckline. Sierra and the bridesmaids will also be wearing fabulous shoes by Nine West.
- Formalwear: Andre and his groomsmen will wear contemporary black tuxedos with a modern fit and narrow lapel by BLACK by Vera Wang for Men's Wearhouse.
- Cake: Ana Parzych Cakes will create a sugary orchid masterpiece, complete with white-fondant cake tiers finished in textured, silver-painted fondant, and decorated with handmade white sugar orchids and piped embroidery painted in silver.
- Ceremony Entertainment: Elan Artists' Djore A Cappella, the urban gospel chorus specializing in singing a capella, will serenade Sierra and Andre as they walk down the aisle.
- Honeymoon: Tokyo, Japan, is the selected location – the ultimate Asian honeymoon destination — full of culture, customs and cuisine, provided by Expedia. The couple would take this opportunity to volunteer, or "honeyteer," their time to improve conditions abroad following the Tsunami. What better way to start a life together than by working for a charitable cause after winning the Dream Wedding, Sierra and Andre would love the chance to give back in a meaningful way.
Today Marks Revolutionary First-Ever Live-Streamed, Crowdsourced Wedding Planned By The Knot Experts, Celebrity Wedding Vendors And The Country
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.