The FTB-88100NGE Power Blazer is available now.
"Over the past few years, EXFO has been a leading provider of 40G/100G testing solutions. Now, as the market is moving toward 40G/100G mass deployments, we are excited and proud to launch the first truly portable field multiservice 100G test instrument, at a time when carriers are coping with emerging requirements," said Étienne Gagnon, Vice-President of EXFO's Test and Measurement Division. "We realize the pressure and challenges our customers are facing to deploy this very complex technology in the field, and we are committed to offering them broad, simple, scalable and cost-effective 10M-to-100G test solutions."
Please visit EXFO at OFC/NFOEC from March 19-21, 2013 in booth 2212 at the Anaheim Convention Center for a demo of the new FTB-88100NGE Power Blazer. For more information on the FTB-88100NGE Power Blazer and IQS-88100NGE Power Blazer 10M-to-100G Multiservice Test Modules, please visit www.EXFO.com.
About EXFO Listed on the NASDAQ and TSX stock exchanges, EXFO is among the leading providers of next-generation test and service assurance solutions for wireline and wireless network operators and equipment manufacturers in the global telecommunications industry. The company offers innovative solutions for the development, installation, management and maintenance of converged, IP fixed and mobile networks—from the core to the edge. Key technologies supported include 3G, 4G/LTE, IMS, Ethernet, OTN, FTTx, VDSL2, ADSL2+ and various optical technologies accounting for more than 35% of the portable fiber-optic test market. EXFO has a staff of approximately 1700 people in 25 countries, supporting more than 2000 customers worldwide. For more information, visit www.EXFO.com.SOURCE EXFO INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV