Valmont (VMI) estimates, target upped at DA Davidson. VMI estimates were boosted through 2014, DA Davidson said. Utility and irrigation businesses continue to drive growth. Buy rating and new $185 price target.
Weight Watchers (WTW) numbers cut at BofA/Merrill. Shares of WTW now seen reaching $50, according to Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Estimates also reduced, given poor recruitment figures. Neutral rating.
>To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV