TORONTO, Feb. 14, 2013 /CNW/ - Royal Bank of Canada (RY on TSX and NYSE) will release its first quarter results for 2013 and host its Annual and Special Meeting of Common Shareholders on February 28, 2013.
Q1 2013 Results Information related to RBC's first quarter financial results will be available at rbc.com/investorrelations. First quarter results are expected to be released at approximately 4:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST)/ 6:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST).
The conference call is scheduled for 7:00 am (MST)/ 9:00 a.m. (EST) and will feature a presentation by RBC executives followed by a question and answer period with analysts. An audiocast of the call is available on a listen-only basis at: rbc.com/investorrelations/ir_events_presentations.html or by telephone (416-360-2217 or 866-696-5910, passcode 1853457 followed by the number sign). Please call between 8:50 a.m. and 8:55 a.m. (EST).
Management's comments on results will be posted on RBC's website shortly following the call. A recording will be available by 5:00 p.m. (EST) on February 28, 2013 until May 30, 2013 at rbc.com/investorrelations/ir_quarterly.html or by telephone (905-694-9451 or 800-408-3053, passcode 3629188 followed by the number sign).Annual and Special Meeting RBC's Annual and Special Meeting will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Calgary, Alberta and is scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. MST / 11:00 a.m. (EST). The event will be webcast live with video and audio, and will be available at rbc.com/investorrelations/ir_events_presentations. Information related to the Annual and Special Meeting can be found in RBC's Management proxy circular at rbc.com/investorrelations/pdf/2013englishproxy.pdf. Shareholder participation is very important to us and we encourage shareholders to vote. SOURCE RBC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV