Whether heartfelt, playful, touching or funny, millions of pet owners have amazing stories (or "tails") about the unique bond they have with their dogs and cats. Iams knows that all you need is love so its launching the Love Tails Contest to search for real stories and the two and four-legged stars of its next national advertisement. Starting today, through March 3 of this year, people can visit the Iams Facebook page, Facebook.com/Iams, and follow the easy steps to enter.
"Every day we are inspired by the stories we hear from our consumers about the unconditional love they have for their pets, so now we're bringing one of them to life through advertising," said Kristine Decker, director of marketing for Iams. "We know that high quality pet food like Iams helps keep a dog or cat's body as strong as their love so we’re not sure how we’ll be able to choose a grand prize “tail” from all the submissions, but we’re very excited to see them!"
Building off the recently launched and highly successful Keep Love Strong advertising campaign that was inspired by stories of the unique emotional bond people have with their pets, this contest will help find Love Tails that feature the special connections real people share with their animals.
“The response we've received from our Keep Love Strong campaign has been wonderful," continued Decker. "Those spots aimed to show universal accounts of true love that any pet owner can relate to and they've really touched people's hearts. This contest is the next chapter in the journey we're on about celebrating the strong emotional bond between people and their cats and dogs, and the important role Iams plays in those relationships.”Love Tails Contest
- Submit your story (500 character or less) and photo from Feb. 14 through March 3 at www.facebook.com/Iams
- Iams will select 10 finalists (5 dog and 5 cat) and each will win a cash prize and free Iams food for a year.
- In April, Iams will ask its Facebook fans to choose their favorite Love Tail from the group of finalists and one grand prize winner will be selected.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV