First Republic Bank, a leading private bank and wealth management company, today announced the opening of a new office in Palm Beach, Florida.
First Republic’s office at 241 Royal Palm Way offers a full range of private banking and wealth management services delivered with exceptional client service.
First Republic’s private banking services include real estate and personal lending, deposit, retirement and foreign exchange services.
First Republic Private Wealth Management provides customized wealth management solutions, including trust, investment management and brokerage services, to high net worth individuals and families, foundations, and endowments. First Republic has the capabilities to address both sides of a client’s balance sheet.First Republic has more than 70 offices in urban, coastal markets in the United States. About First Republic Bank First Republic Bank (NYSE:FRC) and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. Founded in 1985, First Republic specializes in exceptional, relationship-based service offered through preferred banking or wealth management offices primarily in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Newport Beach, San Diego, Portland, Boston, Greenwich, Palm Beach and New York City. First Republic offers a complete line of banking products for individuals and businesses, including deposit services, as well as residential, commercial and personal loans. First Republic is a component of the S&P Total Market Index, the Wilshire 5000 Total Market Index SM, the Russell 1000®, Russell 3000® and Russell Global indices and six Dow Jones indices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV