Cisco (CSCO) ($21.14) beat EPS estimates by 4 cents earning 47 cents per share after the close on Feb. 13, and the stock slumped from $21.14 at the close to $20.73 in after hours trading on light guidance on its European business. The weekly chart is overbought with the five-week MMA at $20.58. My annual value level is $17.77 with a monthly pivot at $21.03 and semiannual and annual risky levels at $22.43 and $22.76.
Whole Foods Market (WFM) ($96.90) beat EPS estimates by a penny earning 78 cents per share after the close on Feb. 13, and the stock slumped to from $96.90 at the close to $90.85 in after hours trading on missed revenue. The weekly chart is positive but a close this week below the five-week MMA at $93.87 shifts the profile to neutral. I do not have any value levels and my weekly pivot will likely be a risky level today and tomorrow.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV