Exxon Mobil (XOM) ($88.67) beat EPS estimates by 20 cents earning $2.20 per share on Feb. 1. The stock traded lower even with a solid earnings report from $90.50 on Feb. 1 to $86.59 on Feb. 6. The stock has maintained a buy rating with a neutral weekly chart profile and the five-week MMA at $89.21. My semiannual value level is $74.19 with a weekly pivot at $89.85 and annual risky levels at $105.52 and $107.93.
NetGear (NTGR) ($33.31) missed EPS estimates by 4 cents earning 46 cents per share on Feb. 12. NTGR has been a woodshed stock and took another hit on Wednesday declining from $36.50 at Tuesday's close to a low of $32.10 on Wednesday. The stock is rated hold with a negative weekly chart profile with the five-week MMA at $36.88 and the 200-day SMA at $29.60. I do not show a value level and my quarterly risky level is $38.62.
Deere (DE) ($90.68) beat EPS estimates by 24 cents pre-market on Feb. 13 earning $1.65 per share. With light guidance the stock fell from an open at $93.69 to a day's low at $90.52. The stock remains buy rated with an overbought weekly chart and the five-week MMA at $90.42, and a weekly close below would be a technical downgrade. My quarterly value level is $81.03 with my monthly risky level at $94.86.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV