- Net new assets brought to the company by new and existing clients in January 2013 totaled $12.1 billion, including a $2.2 billion inflow related to a mutual fund clearing services client.
- Total client assets were a record $2.01 trillion as of month-end January, up 16% from January 2012 and up 3% compared to December 2012.
- Client daily average trades were 504.7 thousand in January 2013, up 8% compared to January 2012 and up 5% compared to December 2012. January 2013 trading activity included a 12% sequential increase in daily average revenue trades.
Schwab Reports Monthly Activity Highlights
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.