Clean Harbors, Inc. (“Clean Harbors”) (NYSE: CLH), the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America, today announced that management will be presenting at two upcoming investor conferences.
- On Tuesday, February 26 at 9:45 a.m. (ET), Vice Chairman, President and Chief Financial Officer James M. Rutledge will present at the Robert W. Baird Business Solutions Conference in New York City.
- On Tuesday, March 5 at 4:35 p.m. (ET), Vice Chairman, President and Chief Financial Officer James M. Rutledge will present at the Raymond James 34 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, Florida.
About Clean Harbors
Clean Harbors (NYSE: CLH) is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts cleaning and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.Headquartered in Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. For more information, visit www.cleanharbors.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts