Top Velocity eventually realized that they were paying good money to market good products but:
- they weren't able to target the right customers or audience, resulting in spending waste;
- when they did target the right audience, customers weren't necessarily ready to buy at that moment. Top Velocity had no way of keeping a relationship with these potential customers after they left the site;
- not only was Top Velocity's conversion percentage way down, but they felt like they were on an endless treadmill that resulted in some traffic growth but no long-term sales growth.
Top Velocity's CEO summed up their problems succinctly
"It was so frustrating seeing all these visitors come to my website that didn't convert into buyers. I thought I was doing all the right things and spending money where the 'gurus' told me to. But it wasn't until I found the PAR Program that I started seeing a real return on my investment."
" The PAR Program eliminates the guessing game about Email Deliverability. I know 100% of my emails are getting delivered, and the PAR Program was quickly able to discern that some of my highest-paying customers use certain email programs like Outlook or Apple's mail.app that were flagging my messages as Spam."The Solution With the PAR Program, a step-by-step approach is taken in the interest of a client's success. As Top Velocity saw, the PAR Program:
- Assigned a personal, dedicated account manager upon signing of the agreement. This dedicated account manager is your point of contact beginning with the program set-up.
- Set the program up per your business needs, specifications and goals. All businesses and websites are different and vary in respect to what they need to accomplish and what their challenges are.
- Collected general data about the website like traffic patterns, visitor demographics, and more.
- Set up the acquisition sequence and email copywriting, and programmed the proprietary systems according to a communication/email schedule that they know works.
- Set up the retention sequence and email copywriting, to ensure that customers remain customers over time.