With today’s introduction of QuickBooks Online for iPad, small businesses that are mobile by nature will no longer have to save the books for last. Rather, they can get more out of their workdays with an app that helps them work more productively, wherever they are.
“As a wedding planner, I spend 70 percent of my time away from my desk meeting with clients and vendors. At the end of the day, I used to sort through my meeting notes, map out next steps, track payments and expenses, and follow up with invoices,” said Sadie Waddington of Locally Grown Weddings in San Francisco, Calif. “Now, I save time by catching up on accounting during the four hours I commute on public transit each week using QuickBooks Online for iPad. The app also helps keep me more organized and look more professional in front of my clients and vendors.”
Now available in the App Store℠, QuickBooks Online for iPad brings the world’s No. 1 small business cloud accounting solution to one of the world’s fastest-growing computing devices. It packages the most useful on-the-go business tasks in an easy-to-use, friendly app with a native iPad experience, including integration with the Camera, Contacts, Push Notifications and Location Services.
“Managing a small business is a different game today than it was a few years ago, due in large part to the proliferation of smartphones and tablets,” said Dan Wernikoff, senior vice president and general manager of Intuit’s Financial Management Solutions division. “We found that more than 20 percent of QuickBooks Mobile for iPhone users access the app through iPads. And, customers like Sadie told us they need more than mobile point solutions – they need an all-in-one app that lets them work in a whole new way, and that’s what we created.”Get Started Quickly Starting an account and learning to use QuickBooks Online for iPad takes just minutes.
- Sign-up requires only a username and password.
- Guided setup walks new users through customizing and sending a sample invoice, a common task in QuickBooks, in a couple of minutes.
- Pulling in contact information from other sources is effortless. Users can download customer information from Contacts, Gmail, Yahoo or LinkedIn, and customer pictures from Facebook.
- Create and send professional estimates and invoices on the spot to get paid faster.
- Get estimate approval by electronic signature from the customer to expedite jobs.
- Capture photos and notes to remember important project details, and for fast reference when completing forms or answering customer questions.
- Quickly access and browse a complete history of customer interactions, including notes and sales transactions, in the Customer Feed.
- View interactive reports and charts that provide at-a-glance snapshots of income and expenses, or more detailed views.
- Take photos of receipts and enter expenses to be organized for tax time.
- Stay on top of business updates at a glance with the Activity Feed. Users can check recent activity, and focus on what requires action, such as upcoming invoices or overdue accounts, with the “Needs Attention” view.
- QuickBooks Online press kit
- Video: QuickBooks Online for iPad
- QuickBooks on Twitter
- QuickBooks on Facebook
- Intuit Press Room
- Intuit on Twitter
- Intuit on Facebook
- Intuit Community
- Intuit Small Business Blog
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts